Private Party Service
DDCS can be available to provide dedicated ride service for your private party or event. You can provide designated drivers for your guests at a wedding, office party, Christmas party, military ball or any other event where alcohol will be served. Here is how it works:
- Organizers must submit a request for service a minimum of 2 weeks before event
- Event can be held outside of DDCS normal hours and days of operation
- DDCS will provide two driver teams for every 100 guests at your event
- DDCS will provide one host to coordinate driver teams for your guests
- Driver teams and host will be dedicated to your event, and will remain on site
- Driver teams and host will remain on site for 4 hours
- Rates are $2.00 per person attending event, plus $25 administrative fee
- Minimum donation for any event is $250
- If organizers need driver teams for more than 4 hours, additional rates will apply
Event organizers may choose to use the DDCS Individual Vouchers, however that will mean that drivers and host will not be dedicated or available on site at the event, and vouchers must be used during our normal hours and days of operation.
Event organizers are responsible for learning exactly how our service works, what DDCS can and cannot do, and for making sure every guest knows how our service works BEFORE any alcohol is served at their event. The DDCS representative can assist with any questions or concerns you may have.
To make arrangements to have DDCS available at your event, please call our office Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at 719-466-4768. If you call after hours, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.